Veilside Front bumper or stock with usdm lip

Ya the Navan bumper is nice

go kouki.

stock + lip imo
if u wanted to be really baller you’d go kouki tho

yea veilside looks like the invader kit or whatever…worst design ever!

Zenki with euro glass, and NAVAN. Instant baller

thats debatable.

i personally think it looks to gaudy.

not to mention the 12k price tag.

I didn’t like it when I saw F&F but it looks way better in person… and when it’s not gross orange like the movie. It ends up being more like 16-17 grand by the time it’s at your door here.

Also the Fortune NSX kit is drool worthy

http://blog.gtroc.com/dino/vn1.jpg

Where can I get clear zenki lenses

You guys really hate the veilside bumper eh!

haha i say put it on in spite of what everyone says lol you will be the only one rockin it!

I don’t know I always wanted to have a body kit on a car and this bumper was a half assed attempt,the stock look is nice and clean without a doubt. But I would like to fit a body kit that looks good but isn’t over done.
I get tired of cars to quickly,I’m on my 4th car this year and still not happy.Do you guys think after I boost one of my 240s that will change?

^Yes, then when your bored again, turn up the BOOOOOST!

Forced induction makes any car more fun IMO, honestly i want to buy a cheap ebay turbo kit for my 4 door civic daily driver just so i can have 4-5 psi of boost for the hell of it lmao!

That is a foul ass looking kit. IMO, the only good things that come out of Veilside are their lip kits, and the Fortune kits. But I think their lip kits are really really good.