Veilside Front bumper or stock with usdm lip

Does anyone think this bumper looked OK on my car,or is the stock option better with the usdm lip.
Every once and a while I think about throwing it on for a bit but end up changing my mind.
I bought this bumper because I thought it looked good,but maybe that was the ricer in me!!
What do you guys think once again
Thanks

i really really abhor that Veilside bumper. Stock one for sure. All the way.

agreed i dont like it

stock with lip FTW

Veilside is always ugly for 240’s i dunno why…stock with lip

man, that veilside kit is completely rice in my opinion and not clean at ALL.
if you want to go for that 50’ wing look on the back of your car look, the veilside is what you’re looking for. otherwise, i think the oem fromt s14 bumper + lip looks very nice, i’d argue better than any other front bumper for the 240 out there

i say oem+lip

i personally dont think it looks that bad! it all depends what look you are going for ? if you want the clean look stick with the oem bumper and lip. if you want to be a little different from every other s14 rock out the veilside bumper. just dont sell your stock bumper and lip… just in case you change your mind lol.

The only thing “Veilside”, that should be on your 240 are rims…
:smiley: I love my rims…

It’s just the front bumper,the side skirts are kouki,I agree with you guys for the most part I have been rockin’ the stock bumper and lip since I got the lip in july,but like I said in the original post,sometimes I get the Ricer’s craving to put the veilside bumper on,dunno why either I love my zenki lip soooo much,but without it, the side skirts look stupid and I love my kouki side skirts one of the best things I have bought appearance wise for my car.And not easy to find either!!
But I do love the kouki front end the most,especially with the lip on it

But zenki lights with clear lenses are sooo sexy man,anyone know where I can get a set locally,I have a set of jdm (brick)zenki headlights I’m waiting to breakout just for those lenses.I want, I want, I want!And when you black out certain parts even sexier.

That veilside bumper is the worst thing I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen some horrible things in my day.

holy FUCK what is that abomination.

its like ive really gone back to 1999 when that bumper was cool.

god damn

It will ONLY work if you have overfenders, big wheels, fully built motor, coilovers, D1 hood, … basically, the only way to counter a ricey part, would be to have an amazing car.

For example, Altezza style tailights on the S15 look narsty when the car itself is stock, but when it’s done up tastefully with a few goodies on the outside, sha BAM. Iz nice. Kinda like being metro, ya digg?

veilside bumpers = rice for any car

def goin with stock with lip.

the bumper looks like its trying to eat something

such a massive gap… there needs to be something in that gap.

Na the kit for the rx7 is an exception…

Ever heard of Wings West? That Veilside bumper isn’t close by any means.

[quote]For example, Altezza style tailights on the S15 look narsty when the car itself is stock, but when it’s done up tastefully with a few goodies on the outside, sha BAM. Iz nice. Kinda like being metro, ya digg?[quote]

Disagree.

I hate the veilside, USDM, or buy NaVaN :slight_smile:

RX7 FD looks sick.

Navan…mmmmmmmm.