what do you guys make of this?

Hot or Not?

how do you think it would look on a usdm front end.

http://i33.tinypic.com/ff1pib.jpg

…interesting

plz dont
too many ppl have my bumper grrrr

uhm yeah. they’re are called skylines! hahahahahaha.

Ugly.

need different angles… not feelin it though

wheels alone need to be more flush, not diggin the front bumper on the Silvia front :\

this definitely would not work well with the usdm/popup frontend

is that an r32 bumper? wtf

Its OK, but it would look badass with the s14 kouki head light conversion.
still I say +1 for mixin it up!

looks pretty gross. DON’T DO IT

From an aesthetic point of view, would look much better if it actually had a widebody and more flush wheels… also not digging those weird sides looks like bondo’d child level work smoothing making everything tacky. Dunno… could be made good with more work.

ugly

R33 front bumper with S13 silvia lights/grill= ugly. That bumper looks way better on a S14 kouki.

Would look decent with some insane widebody, like the 6666customs kit.

makes the car look different, i’m up for standing out from the crowd so its a thumbs up for me…

better angle , the r33 has a lip this front bumper is missing a lip

http://i33.tinypic.com/1fvgb4.jpg

same shit i said before, different angle or not. The sides look ugly as hell. Looks like cheap pimp your ride typical yo yo smoothed bulking over a bodykit with fiberglass or bondo… it looks ugly.

The car COULD look good, but needs THAT fixed, and it needs some skirt and widebody to make it work. Also it’s unfortunately illegal in canada (at least in ontario i guess) to run without front license plate, so forget making it sexy like that, without putting license plates.

All of our cars look nice without the gay license plate in the front.

Also the angle of the car in the pic is almost the same :stuck_out_tongue: Just different rotation of the pic -the way u held the camera.

Still fail :-/

Well first, I see fitment issues on the fender…

Second that bumper is from a Skyline. Is this car a Skyline? No.

Third, this car is actually really clean, the guy just needs a new front bumper and to get rid of that sticker.

yea wow you kinda fail to, that car isn’t mine and i didnt take the picture lol .

but i see how ppl of Son are soo quick to hate , if that did belong to somone here., i found it on google.