verizon 6700

We are trying one of these out for work as a modem to connect to the office while we aren’t near a network connection. The big problem is i can’t seem to find the software to get the drivers to get my computer to even use the damn thing. Anyone have any idea where they hide this stuff on their site?

active sync 4.0 or higher

fuck if i know, they just haded me this phone

I think you can just download it from Microsoft that’s what we did for my sisters phone.

p.s. Rob, I think I saw you the other night at Carrabba’s

edit here ya go!
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/activesync/activesync45.mspx

Yeah i was there, i didnt notice you, i was too afraid of getting stabbed by my crazy waiter. BTW the steak there is awesome.

I was pulling in as you were leaving.

Ahhh, too bad, i would have like to meet up and have a beer real quick and catch up… and make out. Remember when we were pissing on the street and the cops showed up out of nowhere?

ahahahaha yeah. Have to do it another time.

u get it to work?

yeah its syncing up to my laptop now i just need to get this shit to work as a modem.

howie beat me to it… if u follow the directions step by step its a piece of cake

Now the question i have is how to disable active sync?

from the programs… itself on windows… go into the settings and click do not automatically connect when ppc is plugged in or something like that

:word: