Verizon Wireless deals for October

I need to move NEW Aircards, so I’m offering either of the UMW109 (normally $50 after a $50 rebate) or the Mifi2200 (normally $50 after a $50 rebate) for FREE AFTER REBATE PLUS $20 in gift cards to the store.

I have great stock in all the Droid phones, let me know what you need.

I always appreciate referrals, and do my best to respond to questions as soon as I can. Due to the nature of my business, it’s easiest to reach me via email. The link is in my signature.

I have been dealing with VZW in some way shape or form for the last 7 years, so rest assured I know what I’m doing here.

My store is located in East Aurora, a bit of a drive for some of you, but I make it worth your while.

Store info:

Tops plaza, next to the Dollar Tree.
123 Grey St
East Aurora, NY 14052
716-652-3430

Again, I really need to move NEW aircards this month, so I’m offering a deal you wont find elsewhere. These work great for home use if you are unable to get cable/DSL and are not a huge bandwidth user.

If anyone has any questions, feel free. Again, send me an email, don’t PM me, it takes me much longer to respond to PMs.

Thanks!

Jeff

Something new: Online is currently doing MAIL IN REBATES for the Droid x, Incredible, Droid 2, and Fascinate.

Great deal Jeff. I will pass along the info. :tup:

Thank you sir. I’m also offering $10 off any phone (new or upgrade), 25% off acc’s, and free phone book and picture swap.

Just bought some accessories , good deal, good guy :bigtup: . Thanks again Jeff