Need a VZW phone? Check in here for specials...

I’m back in the retail game. Phones/PDAs/Aircards and related solutions.

I’ve been doing mobility and VZW in some form for the past 7 years or so and sold to countless members. I’m sure plenty can vouch for how I handle everything.

My speciality is obviously VZW, and BlackBerry.

The past 2+ years I managed a B2B sales/distribution channel, so I’m very well versed in the B2B accounts as well.

No, I can’t get you a free data plan. I don’t care what your brother’s uncle’s sister’s dog told you one time way back when, it can’t happen.

I do however have the ability to discount things above and beyond normal prices. Typically, 10% off certain items are no problem, but it can depend on the item and overall sale (it could be more, depending…)

My store is in East Aurora, NY, in the Tops plaza.

Jeff Gearhart

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

CURRENT PROMOTION:

Until May 16th, if you have a non smartphone, and you have had your current phone for at least 6 months, you are eligible to upgrade at 2 year pricing to a smartphone. You dont need to wait the full 20 months, and this works for all lines on an account.

For MAY:
We will pay the activation fee on any Aircard activation (We take the cost off of the device in store).

May have to take advantage of that…I really hate my Dare and have been wanting a Droid.

1. When can I get one?!

When they launch :slight_smile:

Accessories? Want a dock for the incredible when it gets born. <3

Extended battery for the Incredible. :tup: Any idea when it’s coming?

I’m going to have to visit you on my lunch breaks now.

Jeff has sold me phones for years.:tup:
Glad you’re back in EA!

guys i’ll check on the accessories and get back to you.

Thanks Mike!

PS, ask about free data plans… use the code word “monkey brains”

ive really been thinking of jumping ship from my SERO plan for either the new iphone or new droid this summer. ill have to come visit.

pm’d

all pms responded to.

walker, make sure you check out the incredible before you buy anything. thing is tits.

learn me on this item plz.

its the htc incredible. Its the newest android phone and its the bees knees.

8 mp camera, full touch, android 2.1, wifi…

good sir, where are you at now?

my old store in east aurora.

any incredible silicone cases in stock?

:tup: to Jeff. Hooked me up way back when…