VZW END OF THE MONTH SALE

Gents,

My store needs to move 80 phones in the next 7 days. No small feat, but not out of the question.

Anyone that’s looking to switch carriers, upgrade their phone(s), add their mom on their line, transfer their house phone to an add-a-line, let me know. I wont let any reasonable deal walk. The more lines you are doing, the more room I have to discount sales.

Come out to my store in East Aurora and I’ll make it worth your drive. We always do phonebook swaps for free when you buy a phone, and I have the device to transfer pictures too.

If you need me to look up an account, send me your cell number, the last 4 of the ss of the account holder, and any billing system passcode you may have.

jmgearhart at gmail is the easiest way to get ahold of me, I’ll do my best to respond right away.

Thanks bros!

Jeff

Wireless Zone
123 Grey St
East Aurora NY 14052

my buddy needs a phone and verizon said that he HAS to upgrade his plan to get the data plan even though he only wants that rugged phone. is there any way to upgrade and disable the data (besides text/pics) to avoid the fee?

if he is looking at the brigade, its considered a multimedia phone and ever since a January policy change does require a data plan based on its data features.

Honestly though that phone annoys the shit outta me. The keyguard makes using the outside screen/keypad a nightmare.

Guys, the incredible is backordered. till the end of july. at least.

Not everyone needs the top of the line device, nor does everyone want to pay for it either. Keep in mind that there is a $100 rebate on it, so current pricng has it as $300 in store, $100 rebate.

I have a good stock of the LG ALLY, HTC Eris, and MOTO Droid.

VZW is currently selling the Ally at $50 after a $100 rebate. I can sell this to whoever wants it for free after rebate. New customers, upgrades, doesnt matter.

See features and such here.

pretty soon its only going to be verizon, and not VZW…

thats the word on the street. you should see the creepy marketing material i got today for that…

I’m so close to my goal right now I can taste it. Dont wait till next month, I can justify some good deals right meow…

Magically make an Incredible appear and I will be right there lol

I wish.

The wife has been wanting to switch from cricket unlimited talk/text to vzw for a while.
But I can’t seem to figure a way for it to be cheaper.

She also can not seem to get usage activity from them :frowning: so I can’t do any real number crunching.
I still use virgin mobile because I’m a cheap bastard. I barely spend $40 every 3-4 months.

Any thoughts… now that your done laughing? :stuck_out_tongue:

ill buy a bb storm if you can give me the upgrade proce let me know

Moving to VZW, you are gonna pay more. You get a lot more service wise though. Cricket doesnt give you useage like that because they dont want you comparing services. How is her coverage? How is yours?