vet on ebay

these have to be the worse wheels ever on a vette

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6168&item=2489957803&rd=1

needs cheese to go w/ the gradders :kekegay:

those wheels would look good on the camaro. :bowrofl:

theres one in the pittsburgh area that looks just like that

Nice floaters! :kekegay:

what about the 69 stingray in south park with the 20’s?
:greddy:

saw a white vette going up black st. in highland park with 20 spinners

They look like spinners. Eurodad are u :gaysex: with that Camaro comment? I didn’t think there’d be so many Camaro haters or haters of the drivers of camaros

it’s a joke but you would’nt know that since you are a noob! now go introduce yourself in the Noob section

I think the pickup can take his camaro :rofl:

easily :boink

x2

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/622000-622999/622064_34.jpg

worst lights on camaro, goes good w/ the horrible wheels on the vette :kekegay:

corect

Go introduct urself to my diiiiii. what pickup? with what HP? surely the pickup couldn’t actually pickup any real women though right? Shaggy should I give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually make worthwhile comments about a domestic with less than 8 cylinders? 8.1crew since you’re so knowledgeable, what are the different Euro style taillights that fit 4th gen camaros?

btw, i qualify a statement as a joke if its funny.

my pickup only picks up my wife. and it’s only a 305, wanna race.
eurolights on camaros is just retarded. and so are easter egg decorations on a truck

there sweet outside red,middle amber,inside white(clear)why u want to race me & see mine?

to each his own…ppl could have just said they didn’t like them or suggest removing them as an improvement, or have read the page and noticed !eureka! they’re on sale! Or nothing at all cause it’s :offtopic: i’m reminded of how Howard Stern says that ppl on message boards are always so nasty to each other.

stern sucks,please make a post in the no0b forum!