Vet question

Our puppy is about 6 or 7 months old now so it is time to get neutered. I am taking him tomorrow but I have no idea how much it is going to cost. Does anyone have an idea of how much it should be? I don’t know if size has anything to do with the price, but he is a mini-dachshund

just call your vet??

only a couple hundred at most. like 2-250 i think

I am going to do that, I just wanted to see what other people have paid.

animal friends does it cheap i believe

i took my cat to a place in penn hills i found it on google. It was $50 and another 20 for shots. Probably would be 100 for a dog

we paid around 200 for each dog (labs).

I took my cat to this same vet to get nueterd and declawed. Their pretty cheap, ill get Marge to chime in on the name of the place if your close to there.

ill ask my fiance she is the director of pet nursing and manager of the banfield pet hospital in petsmart at washington

DIY with a butter knife. J/K

Just remember, if you were getting your own jewels cut out, would you cheap out?

I’m in on the $150-$200 ballpark.

The Spay and Neuter Clinic in Penn Hills. Our cat was neutered and declawed there and they are excellent. Here is a link to their myspace page. According to the prices posted there (in the blog) it would be $59 to neuter your puppy. They offer vaccinations at reasonable prices as well. Don’t be fooled by the price, they really are good.