Time to get my dog fixed

Anybody have any recomendations? sheidan animal hospital wants 230, everybody i talked to said i should expect ~100 bux, its a female puggle 6mo old

harris hill is who i trust with my pup. they have helped me more than once and i trust them…but i cant comment on price for that operation since i had that done somewhere else.

joe

i trust my cats to Transit Animal Hospital

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: post pics of your PUG. I want one sooooo bad. But, i can’t get one for another year or so now :frowning: so sad. stupid apartment rules.

DIY.

I always went to Afton animal Hospital. Been going there for as long as i can remember. Not sure the price, but its a great place

they are on main street in williamsville, maybe a half mile before transit

i don’t remember the name of the place but it’s on robinson right near the twin city hwy.

Let me call my bro and find out… his was super super cheap, a bunch of shots ,teeth cleaning… and more crap… for like 118 or something like that

Gerogetown Animal Clinic on Sheridan between Mill and Evans, we have always taken our dogs there and they are really good about everyhting, and the price seemed to be good comapred to other places I have heard

:rofl:

hahahaha

I go to the one at Harris Hill and Main. I had my little girl fixed there. Good job and she was playing that afternoon.

i just had my beagle done about 1 year … elmwood small animal hospital… right off chippewa… it was the cheapest i found about 230 after all was said and done with the extra blood tests and all… dont wait till she starts bleeding… TRUST me…

btw when i called around it ranged from 180 claimed- almost 400… the 180 claimed ended up coming to 230 with the extra tests and shit