Vet recommendations?

I just got a GSD puppy Saturday, and i need to find a vet to get ready for her first check up. I’m looking in the Colonie area preferably . Can anybody make a recommendation either for or against any?

I’m going to call a few now to see if i get any good vibes from one in particular

Thanks!

PJB

Shaker Vet Clinic. I actually have an Appt. thursday for Liam (my pup) for his annual check up

^ this

Sweet thanks, they are on my list. Have you been there before?

colonie vet on central about 100yards or so before TafT

Banfield attached to the Petsmart in Latham. I bring both my dogs here and they do an excellent job! It’s a monthly fee of $27.99 which includes all their shots each year and regular visits, it also includes 2 emergency visits to the Emergency Clinic on Route 2 in Latham near the Gold’s gym and K-mart.

Burnt Hills Vetenary Hospital.

Shaker Vet Clinic. They took amazing care of my dog back in the day and currently my cats.

Colonie Animal Hospital is awesome. They take great care of the animals and are always friendly. I take my chocolate lab there and our cat.

We go to some place out cobelskill way. They are extremely good. We switched from Colonie Animal hospital, my parents didn’t like them for some reason.

/pjb

Sand creek animal hospital are a bunch of amazing people. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. I know of many people who left shaker for sand creek hospital in the last few months.

/pjbizzle

never use latham animal anything

I go to the Sand Creek Animal Hospital and the vets there are awesome. When one of my two beagles was sick they would call my house from time to time for updates and just to see how they were doing during treatment and cost wise I think they are very fair and it helps that they are just a half mile down the street. Some of the vet techs are also nice to the human eye as well during a check up trip.

Weve used Guilderland animal hospital for both of our dogs, so since '92 weve used them

pjbizzle aside, is that real info?

ay yoooo…winner! lol

Perfect description.

Awesome vets, hot techs, and fairly cheap.

Gendy in all honesty, they are a awesome group of people that actually care about your animal. I wouldn’t reccomend a place unless its top notch.

East Greenbush animal hospital is excellent if your in Rensselaer county.

Thanks Fellas