Vg30dett S13 Swap!

I’m looking to sell my VG30dett swap.

This is a twin turbo v6 engine out of a 300zx with 300 hp stock. This is normally an almost impossible swap but all the fitment work has already been done. The engine comes with a new front sump oil pan to clear the subframe as well as a custom subframe and tranny crossmember. The engine also has intake pipes and stainless dual 2.5 inch down pipes. I have alot of money invested in this swap so far and was planning on making a track car. I started stripping my car down to fix some rust but found that my s13 is barely holding together. The car is almost completley rotted out, every where. So with out a chassis to swap this in to, I am forced to sell it.

The bad: This engine is a jdm engine with unknown km on it, however, it has had the 60,000k timing belt job done on it and by looking at the parts you replace when doing the job, it was not done long ago.

More bad… I was not able to run the engine for 8 months, as the car was not ready for an engine. When I ran the engine for the first time, it burned oil but still had acceptable compression. Turns out it was the valve seals.

Some bad but not so bad… When the engine was burning oil I decided I wanted a full rebuild on the engine so I began a tear down on it and got pretty far. The heads have been removed and the rotating assembly has been pulled as well. I was planning on ordering Z1 Motorsports rebuild package, which included every thing from full oem gasket kit, to forged wiesco pistons, to timing kit. Escentially every thing you need to rebuild the engine. I haven’t ordered this yet though. It is what I think is amazingly priced at just under $1300.

Included with the engine is the transmission, all the engine/tranny mounts, subframe and tranny cross member, the complete engine (in pieces), almost enough spare engine parts to build a second engine, aftermarket high flow oil cooler, tt intercooler, all silicone couplers for the intake plumbing plus over $500 of small parts that I have bought for the engine such as ams o2 sensors and so on. All the electronics have been updated on the engine to the new style non recalled cas and ptu. I also have 2 ecu’s for the engine that I had alot of trouble finding and alone cost me almost $700.

http://i.imgur.com/6lkSBl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gyUuEl.jpg?1

I am asking $2400 or best offer, but low balls will be ignored.

If some one was willing to put a deposit down, I will rebuild the engine, free labour.

Pm is the best way to reach me. Located in Hamilton.

Thanks for your time,

Brent.

Price drop to $2000

No chance for a potential sale?

It’s an old thread so I doubt this car is still around. But man, remember when you could buy an S13 for $2k @bing ?