Vid of my '03 season

And the drag racing season is coming to an end. At least for this ole boy. So I put together some little clips and called it a “video”.

As far as I am concerned, this year was a good year. Nothing broke. The rear end held on through all of the 1.7’s and 1.6’s. Hope you like it…next year should yield another vid. I did notice that through all of my races, I am horrible at reaction off of the line. Slower cars I am able to overcome, but not the ones that are just as fast as me. That little bit of a pause kills me.

www.competitiongroup.com/pacgp/kimseason03m.wmv

good vid:bigthumb:

Thats a sweet vid.

good job on killing the 03 cobra :cool:

good video… same kind of idea of one i just made, but i have nowhere to host it. nice dyno numbers and track times.

i can host things for you

Nice film work from the guy at the dyno:D

x-cell-nt :eek3: :bigthumb: .btw you look korean just not broke…

nice vid

LOL…yeah I do look Korean don’t I? And I am not broke. Just almost broke. Oh brother, that makes me an almost…nah, nevermind. Stupid humor that I do not need to go against me. LOL

And yes, there was one great guy on the cam at the dyno. Guess it was not Shelly, huh?

And thank you. Blurr98, I see you linked it out on LS1tech. Thanks! I posted it a few days ago as well. But publicity is not bad right?

Kim

That video was awsome

Originally posted by Pewterss
good vid:bigthumb:
:bigthumb:

excellent video!!!

Very Sweet :slight_smile: