video from lvd 8/13/2008

not a good set-up…my two cents. Talk to my dad , he is the expert, should def tune the spray with both jets and use the ecu just to pull timing. Race gas is a def.

Thats one of the advantages to doing your own tuning, I guess I take this forgranted. Lol. If he ran it as a wet kit, he could do it with the current injectors.

sorry about the highway run dude, i guess i am pretty retarded when I cant hear anything lol

ya but seriously you were honking is what brett told me afterwards, well when i was on the bike I heard nothing but my own bike and your car after it took it off, horns, yelling, etc i didnt hear anything, the only thing i saw thru the bugs on my visor was brett signaling me to go ahead, BUT i thought he was saying GTFO and let stallmer race so haha i fucked up and let back etc

that was the worst i ever run on the bike for sure, i’m sure we’ll get another chance in the future, when i replace the clutch and jet the stupid carbs (if my motor doesnt blow up before that) and its not winter yet, i’ll want to race you again, making no mistake you will still beat me for sure, but you beat me so badly the other night lololol that its pathetic on my part.

lets go again before it gets too cold out etc ?

yo man as we talked about, im sure it can be confusing, its hard enough to make out things at night in a car to car situation, let alone on a bike doing 60, trying not to get pushed off by the crosswind… quit beating that poor bike and get it squared away. i dont want to speak much for Ray, except i know hes always down for a bike.

ok sounds good, i gonan stop beating it you couldnt of said it better :slight_smile:

Dry shots FTMFL

Pop goes the weasel!

wrong. If i’m adding extra fuel through the injectors, through the ECU it’s the same as a wet shot. Trust me, many guys are doing it with nitrous on K Series.

i gotta run the bike again too singh, you know stallmer only trapped 2mph faster than me and he’s on race gas. :confused

alright i’ll let you know when im ready hopefully by September or sooner

my tire is nearly done already… =/

actually these days dry is the way to go, you can tune for it, and can be just as reliable was wet with more power. Wet is for the old folks with carbs and crap, if your efi you should use dry, IMO