video from lvd 8/13/2008

went out the exhaust dont sweat it

Yes, if i changed to another shot i would have to go back and have Morgan re-tune it, but it would only be like $100-$150 because it’s only certain parameters he would have to change. If you would like to datalog my car next week at the track, that’s fine.

to rich he melted up plugs thats lean

Does the ecu retard the timing after the activation of the nitrous? I’m on a Lean (continuous improvement, value stream mapping…ect) training camp for two weeks for my job, the following wed ill be there.

It should, my dad thinks it’s too advanced when nitrous is enabled.

i would also think so if you are missing parts of the sprak plug. Ill be around the 27th would def take alook at it and see what we can do. I know that my dad wants to help you out beacuse he knows it has alot more in it than you think. A easy log will tell the hole story.

yeah i was talking to your dad last night for a bit. I should be around the 27th, probably one of the last times i’ll be to a Wednesday T&T because once school starts i have class until 8:30pm on Wednesdays so i’ll be trying to make the Saturday T&T’s more often. Just give me a heads up when you’re there and you can datalog and do whatever.

yea true, but he says it runs 11.2-11.5, i just need to figure out at what point?

joe ill def take a look at it when im back. Do you already have full throttle shift activated?

ahh probably blew through the exhaust valves, compression test and find out how shes doing…

yeah it’s full throttle activated, activates at WOT above 3500rpm and above 40mph

Yeah i’ll do a compression test this weekend and see what’s going on

Damn dude, if your electrodes and some of the ceramic is GONE I’d say you were having pretty serious detonation…top of the pistons/crown is probably dinged up pretty good…bore-scope?

I wouldn’t say its to rich as depending on the bottle pressure the car could be a decent amount leaner. Also the timing has been pulled a good amount, I would say your probably past the limit of the octane in the fuel. The plugs looked great on the dyno, but the inconsistancy of nitrous with a high compression motor, really needs to be paid attention too.

RACE GAS FTW

So i guess i’ll have to run race gas everytime i spray? :confused

Sucks to be you, nerd!

set up a inrichment system. Cost will be more, performace will be better.
Get a small Jr dragster fuel cell and a pump and route it to your fuel solenoid. Unless ur running a dry shot? I dont know much about ur setup.

It’s a wet shot kit, but i plugged the fuel jets and disabled the fuel solenoid. So it is a dry shot, i have oversized injectors(550cc) and fuel is added through the injectors.

Switch to E85 :slight_smile:

that would cost alot of money on his car. a full tune would have to be done again, not to mention he would need to use like 1000cc injectors for it.