video from lvd 8/13/2008

no it hasn’t moved in weeks…i’m running an 80 shot

do you remember what you ran against…i have one video but the times never showed up…was it light or dark out?

It was my last pass, i ran against a black turbo civic coupe

sorry…i didnt get it then

oh, it’s cool…glad you got a few of my runs on video though.

You can really hear my clutch slipping :sad :headbang Putting my Stage 2 Exedy in soon, probably not going to run it until that’s in. :runaway :sad

Not bad for a relatively small shot.

It looked like your GTA- marroon hardtop.
Is yours broke now or do you just not feel like driving it?

i just don’t drive it, needs a stall converter…don’t care enough to put it in.

boohoo

I dont drive my car either. I have to go get the piece of shit with a trailer on Saturday. I might stop at a junkyard and come back with an empty trailer.

nice vids Ray. When are we getting the vid of the z vs. supra!!! win lose or draw im down!!!

That would certainly be a good match up.

Ray normally only runs at the track and I know he was saying hes waiting till it gets cooler out to run the car before he gets booted.

to add some fuel to my slipping clutch in 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd…all 4 of my spark plugs were blown apart since about Saturday…I noticed a sputter in the exhaust tone, thought nothing of it. Sputtering got worse progressively until after the track last night/ this morning when it was HORRIBLE. Changed my oil today, put the muffler on, and my dad suggested to check the plugs…Come to find out, the ceramic and the little metal tip on the end(forgot what it’s called) were gone. Sounds fucking awesome right? :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :sad

Well glad i could get a 12.4 at 114mph with broken spark plugs(or lack thereof) and a slightly slipping clutch. :sad

if the tip of your spark plug was burnt off, you were going lean under the juice…

it wasn’t burnt off, it was broken off. AFR read 11.x:1 not lean one bit.

11 ?? 11.9 to 11.0 is a big diffrence. Do you do any logs on hondata?

i didn’t no, as i don’t have a functioning laptop…but yeah sorry, it was running around 11.2-11.5:1

man youve got excuses like travis now… i kid i kid.hopefully its all good… nitrous is a plug killer. bring a set to the track with you next time. fresh plugs are always a good thing to have

Yeah i put my NGK Iradium’s in there tonight…They were highly recommended on several thread on CRSX, H-T, K20a.org…What i’m worried about is that those pieces of ceramic and metal from the plug…are in my motor :errr I changed my oil today so hopefully it drained some shit out. But when i do my clutch, whenever there’s time, i’m just going to send the block out, bore it, forged pistons and rods, port and polish, etc. then throw a 120 or more shot at it.

if you want to change to a 110shot do you have to go back to morgan to change the ECU settings? Thats pretty rich…my two cents. I would really like to datalog your runs, AFR, RPM , mAP sensor, spray activation points, i def think i could get your car to run mid 11’s with what you have already, assuming your clutch is good.