My Run at LVD (Video)

Well guys. I pretty much got my baseline run in tonight. I could have done better with a better clutch and a litte better shifting but this was my frist running the vette.

13.2 @106

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n101/adam1721/th_SDC11595.jpg

Note to self:

Cams + tune+more ‘lightweight’ mods=c5 killer!

:banana

Nice run! …by the way :rofl

Cams+tune+ lightweight mods = Eat my ass… ::slight_smile:

I only meant that as a totally travis thing for me to do, that’s why I said by the way, really was a nice run, didn’t mean to make it a dick measuring contest haha, sarcasm isn’t easily transmitted over the internet sometimes, my bad

holy poor grammar batman

Nice run, Adam!

Oh I know. I was kidding too :drink

346hp/344tq uncorrected and 366/364 corrected (sae)

let the mods begin!

Arent these cars supposed to trap close to 110 stock? I know it was your first time with the car and all but the trap seems a little low. I remember racing a stock FRC wayyyy back in 2000 with my Z28 that ran 106 in the 1/4 mile at the time and he pulled me…

what did you run in your VR4?

i actually thought the trap looked spot on… not a muscle car guy but atleast he wasn’t like almost every other C5 that i’ve seen run at valley. 14’s at 100. :idiots

congrats tho still a good run, i’m sure once you get use to the RWD instead of launching off rev limiter you’ll improve.

oh and you can def tell you owned an import, slamming rev limiter a few times in your staging. :lol

The ET/TRAP IS spot on. The 12s/11X stock talk is ricer talk. :slight_smile:

no your right…he said all his runs, he had to baby it out of the hole cause his street tires suck and when he romped on it, his stock clutch is already slipping…

Nice run. What was your 60ft?

it was 2.1

Yea that is true but the issue with my car was that the clutch slipped on my first gear in EVERY single run. Out of 4 corvettes there last night I ran the best times. One of them was even a new C6. None of them did better than 13.8 and all of their traps were about 104-5. They were all asking me what I had done and shit. I told them it was bone stock and they were very impressed like that was a good time or something. With a good clutch I know I could have hit 13.0 with a better trap and 60’.

Hi Travis. :thumb

That’s low Shawn. REAL low. :nono

And oh I forgot to mention I ran 107 not 106…