vr6 turbo at limerock

Went to a bmwcca track event this past weekend and got about 30 mins of in car footage. Overall it was a great time with tons of fast cars and knowledgeable instructors.

I turned the boost down from 18psi to 14.7-15psi just to make sure I could drive the car home and still have fun at the track. It was plenty enough power to still do well on the straights.

Heres the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgixT09d8TY

-Mike

Hey Mike, its Mike! lol

Nice to see you signed up here. Welcome. Throw up an intro thread too at the “Whats New @ Shift” section.

Cossey is right up your ass in that last pic! I watched you guys running and both of ya lookd good out there.

I will check out the video in a sec too.

PS, We followed you guys home on 90 in that black FX35. We left atleast 30 minutes ahead of you and you guys caught us around latham! either you know a faster way home or your father and you were still on the loud pedal on the ride home!

later man.

i think this is the kid that followed us to waterfest one year when i had the evo.

i demand to see dyno sheets right now

check his dyno video in the other youtube videos he has under his account. :thumbup

Whats up paul?? I heard you sold the camero and picked up a ws6 or something like that… I gotta see some pics!

as for my dyno sheets…I’m making around 350 on a mustang dyno, 440 on a dynojet lol

Yeah, sounds like that wud be a good race for me and you. Let me know when your home and we’ll set it up

I’ll be back around June or so. Sounds like a deal but you’ll kill me from a dig haha

looks good. sucks you cant really hear the car in the video

something isnt right here

ehhh, im not that great at digging with a 6spd so that might even the playing field

Is 350whp typically what dubbers make on those kinds of setups?

I was told by the owner of the mustang dyno that he typically see’s a 20% difference in dynojet numbers vs his mustang dyno.

Sometimes, it depends on the tune. I’ve made some parts for the car at school so mines a bit different.

I’ll hit you up once I get home. Congrats on the job by the way.