video of my cars progress so far fbod/disturbed

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q177/speedped79/?action=view&current=thegoodslideshowofmycar.flv

was that the car with the one of a kind one peice intake manifold?

Nice, a Solid project car, Good work, I wish I was even gifted a little bit at body work but sadly I’m not (Its really bad) anyway Great job on the car, hopefully more to come.

Why not ls1?

I hope you got that wreck for free. At least it wasn’t a total hack job, but that vid could have been only a min long and accomplished the same thing. I can at least give you the :tup: on not using all bondo like most hacks. But in the end, you still have a V6 bird.

birthday: May 15, 1990

ill give a :tup: to a 16 year old with the knowhow to get that job even close to right. nice work man. keep it up.

damn not bad for a 16 year old not using bondo lol i was using it back then.

thanks for the compliments, ya i know its a v6 bird i got it for free though. i either want to swap in a 1st gen 350 and 700r4 or finish it up a lil bit more, sell it and buy a 3rd gen

good job man nice little project car

:lol: you really used disturbed

going fast isnt everyones things :tup: good progress

yeah i remember a while back someone complaining whats up with disturbed and fbodys lol

i dont understand it either but hey whatever, hes just fallowing teh trend haha

why the 700r4???

Looks good except teh red painted air intake, need to change taht for sure.

overdrive so i could run 4.10s and still drive throughway decently

i may actually sell this car soon my cousins looking for a 3rd gen for me his buddie has one i may get idk yet

k…just wondering because in my opinion that tranny can DIAF…id rather rock a turbo 350…just my opinion…

also i have one that i could sell you cheap if you want?

4l60e > 700r4

and your putting a carbed motor in it and your worried about gas mileage? something dont add up.

that vid was siiiqqqqqq!!1

:tup: i though to myself, this kid looks 17… and he is. good first project, get something faster when you’re older!

Props bro. keep up the good work, learning and digging deep into autobody/welding is a good start!