Video of my Husqvarna SMR 510

Got bored and decided to kill my hangover on a Sunday afternoon with some parking lot shenanigans. My buddy brought his HD camera along and we came up with this short dreamy little vid:

Parking lot was rather small so no lengthy wheelies or high speed shenanigans or anything like that… but still, cool concept for a first video of the summer I think.

WOW, thats some pretty amazing editing/shooting. Who did that??

P.S-Stop being a pussy, hold the wheelies out :lol

Hold the wheelies out into what, the woods? :lol

My friend did the shooting and editing. Used a Canon HV-20 camera and i’m not sure on the editing but I think he used vegas. Either that or Premiere.

Such a sick video!

We’re going to have to get one of the cars together before the end of the summer…

For sure! That would be sooo sick!

With editing/shooting like that…IM DOWN!

+1 get me in on it!

awesome video!

Im totaly down to beat on my car, that editing was SICK!

Awesome video!

yah… if my car ever runs again, i’d like a video, so i can watch it for the next year that it doesnt run.

i’m fucking down to bring my POS out. that was some top gear quality editing. fucking SICK video dude.

Lmk if ur looking for another sumo to do tandems with :wink:

Always! Just need to find a much larger area, that parking lot was tiny and really there wasn’t much room at all for wheelies. The ends of the parking lot were also sandy, so you had to be careful. It is nice though because it’s secluded and nobody bothers you there.

Burnouts sure, but that isn’t too healthy for the back tire :rofl

20 bucks says I can wheelie your bike further than you can…

Yea I can’t afford those.

Did I talk to u once in the spring in front of key bank in schenectady?

Probably… I am decent at wheelies now though. Ever see Ryan Moore’s videos? Kid is crazy, he can have the bike at 12 o’clock and ride around in circles in about 2 parking spaces. Rear brake on the handlebars and cut clutch lever ftw.

Maybe… I don’t really remember, haha.

I sold the bike to you before I could get any decent footage of measured distance. I’d say over a mile for 5th gear sitdowns…

Ryan Moore is the master of freestyle supermoto riding.

Haha. I rode a fifth gear that was around a half-3/4 mile mile in Duanesburg the other day. It was a standup though…