Video suggestions

hey guys thanks for the member hookup and stuff :slight_smile:

now down to business…i am woundering what kind of things you would like to see go into the next video, i have got my camera and i can start gathering footage and tapes off of people, slideshows are an easy addition lik the one u guys have allready seen!

but anyways i was just going to shoot this out to all the members and see what u guys can brain storm and see how u would want it layed out.

also how was the mini slideshow vid?

thanks

rob

We need more action footage. Drifting racing etc.

Losing wheels… things like that.

losing wheels??? did someones wheel fall of…HAHAHA

HAHAHHAHA wouldnt we want vids that make nissans look good though???

losing wheels??? did someones wheel fall of…HAHAHA[/quote]
The sad truth is… Yes. Due to lots of neglect and the lack of common sense one of our members lost a wheel on the yellow head a few weeks ago.

losing wheels??? did someones wheel fall of…HAHAHA[/quote]
The sad truth is… Yes. Due to lots of neglect and the lack of common sense one of our members lost a wheel on the yellow head a few weeks ago.[/quote]

OH SHIT! hahaha thats no good…would be funny footage though! anyways back to the subject!

you can throw my feeble drifts in there if you want haha i think sent them to you on msn!

robs going to be in edmonton this weekend for drift event and for BBQ! so i will be gathering footage of everything! make sure u bring ur crazy additude for the video camera!!!

get crunk in hurrr!! whoooot!

yeah should be good!

If you feel like spending $100 London Drugs sells bullet cameras with all the required hardware to mount them onto your car. :smiley:

way ahead of you! allready got one! and i got a wireless spy cam aswell

Awesome. How does the wireless one work?