Vintage 1974 Honda CB750 Four

Hey guys I picked this beauty up a few weeks ago, it was all chopped out with 6" extension forks, king/queen seat, hardtail rearend, sissy bar ect. I have all of these parts except the hardtail pieces. I put it all back to stock except for the handlebars and pipes. The bike runs very well…it just needs a little of attention and it will be back on the road. The front brake is sticking it just needs torn down and cleaned up. The throttle cables need adjusted, and the last thing is one of the bowls on the carb has a small leak the seal is dry rotted…easy fix. I am located in Homer City PA 15748…I have had some good offers around here Im just seeing what I can get for it so shoot me some offers!

Awesome bike, what are you looking to get out of her?

Thanks buddy well I got a good deal on it put around 500 or so into finding original pars, cleaing the carbs ect…I have had offers of $1000 or more for it…Vintage Honda, and one of the best bikes ever built…:slight_smile:

nice bike. get rid of the mini apes, though. they don’t really fit that style bike.

good luck selling it.

Thanks buddy…I really didnt get around to changing them I just need it gone…I have no space in my garage

Bump for a sweet ass bike!!! Nice bike…

consider my BMw for trade? http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43589

Sorry Im not looking to really trade…

Still for sale someone come get this outta my garage…

Why not take the offers over a $1k or put a price for the bike, it might help the sale.

$850-$1000 come and get it…

SOLD Delete Post