Vintage Car Crashes (Must Watch)

[video]http://devour.com/video/vintage-race-car-crashes/[/video]

Good video
embedding didnt work

Damn, judging by some of those crashes I don’t know if it’s worse to have a roof over your head or not. At 1:36, I’m pretty sure that’s a leg straight up in the air inside that car. That last crash at the end was pretty brutal too, that driver was not moving after he was ejected (although I’m not surprised either).

Some of those looked intense. What kinds of speeds were they reaching back in the 20’s, 30’s or even earlier?

cool vid.

Very cool!

you know you could have put “vintage race car crashes” in your title, but definitely a must watch.

I wonder how many of those crashes resulted in death for the driver?

The fire crash was hard to watch… sheesh those were brutal

Brutal was defiantly the word I would have used after seeing that.

It’s crazy how they had literally no safety equipment, or safety on-course planning back then!

great post clay

I love at the end how 50 people go running to see what’s up with that guy… as cars are still racing by.

Real men dont need roll cages and harnesses, open wheel racing ftw

that was cool

the last clip. I was thinking this is a perfect example of why drifting is more exciting than driving for speed then he ate it. :frowning:

That crash set back the sport of drifting by 60 years :badgrin:

Back when racing was done by real men, not talented pussies. :smiley:

These guys have some serious balls, No seatbelts, No helmets/ but leather skull caps, No roll cages. I’d rather live than do that. fuckkk! lol

At 2:22, the guy seriously looks like a crash test dummy flying through the air.