Viper isn't dead after all... Just kidding! RIP

im excited =), if they keep going for years to come the horsepower wars between this and the vette will only get bigger, i cant wait for the first 700hp model

edit^^ realize i didnt read the whole thing =(

lol

beer? Oh and that shit is fugly

:picard:

aww what now

read post 14.

aww didnt realize, should read the whole thing next time

ugh, fucking gross!

That’s gold? Looks green to me…but I’m also kinda color blind :stuck_out_tongue: lol

reminds me of the Corvette in the movie Corvette Summer

cliffs:
god damn work wont let me post link, got auto monthly mag at valvo yesterday, had viper acr-x, 640 hp 600 lbs tq, only 25 being made, 25 more if demand warrants for it

thought this was old news but apparently not?

:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

someone else please post article if it can be found

EDIT: here’s link http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/driven/1006_2010_dodge_viper_acr_x/index.html, dated june 7th but got mag yesterday

Well why would they have a huge party at the plant and make a big deal about the last Viper if they were still going to make them?

I’d say your Mag is wrong, but I’m sure Final GTS will know for sure.

His mag is dated June 7th, the last viper article is dated july 2nd. I believe the goldmember viper article.

thats weird why the mag is july issued, o well

They also did these:

As part of its “Dealer Exclusive Program,” Dodge has created three special editions specifically for the dealers who’ve sold the most Vipers across the country. The first is the Viper SRT10 ACR Roadster, commissioned by Woodhouse Dodge of Blair, Nebraska, in yellow with black; followed by the “Reverse SRT10 ACR” in green over black for Texas’ Tomball Dodge; and finally Roanoke Dodge of Roanoke, Illinois’ Black SRT10 Coupe with a split purple stripe up the middle.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Here is a video discussing the possibility of making a track only Viper available:

He did acknowledge that demand for the 2010s has been surprisingly robust, particularly the limited edition ACR-X. As a result, Dodge is considering building an additional batch of the track-only models.

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/06/07/video-ralph-gilles-talks-dodge-viper-unfortunately-doesnt-say/[COLOR=“Silver”]