Viper isn't dead after all... Just kidding! RIP

http://money.cnn.com/2009/07/10/autos/viper_not_for_sale/index.htm?postversion=2009071017

Good to hear. :tup:

Final GTS still will have a reason to post here once in a wuHHile.

Yes :tup:

And you are…?

I have had drama threads run longer than you have been here.

Its like the fucking batsignal…put Viper in a thread title or mention his screen name and out of nowhere…there he is.

obviously a fan

Kinda like how after I post, BAM, there that tool is replying to me!

awww shucks…

Dont forget to up my count on your sig…

wow, this thread made it .5 posts after the first one before going off topic. i’m impressed.

anyway, i’m happy. i always liked the viper.

Its gonna take more than that champ.

Remind me what it was again that I did to get on there the first time…?

I need to know so I can piss you off with much greater efficiency. I want to beat out YEAMABU as soon as possible…

You guys are both lame. Vipers however are very rad. Glad they are sticking around.

Well, so much for staying in production… ?

"At a special event hosted by Dodge Corporate and the Viper Club of America on July 1st, 2010, Viper Club Members from around the world gathered at the Conner Avenue Assembly Plant to watch the last Dodge Viper roll off the assembly line. The final Viper produced was this one of a kind gold with orange stripes with special “Last Production Viper” designations and a distinctive interior as well.

It was an amazing 18 year production run that started back in 1992 with the original 400HP Dodge Viper Roadster culminating to the current 600+ HP Viper ACR’s that command the upmost respect in just about every performance category. While there are rumors of a replacement Viper we wouldn’t count on that for quite some time."

It’s fucking UGLY:

http://www.dragtimes.com/blog/the-last-dodge-viper-rolls-off-the-line

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Man, the interior is even worse! This picture looks like it could be from the interior of a Neon taken at Carlisle P&S;

Not. A. Fan.

They took the totally wrong approach on that car. Not like it matters though, its just going to end up in someones collection.

It certainly cant be confused with ANY other car!

fucking gross.

would it be wrong to buy it and paint it white?

not if it had blue wheels, strips, and exhaust tips.

:bat:

shit must have been a false alarm…my beer bat signal thingy went off

My beer thing went off.