Vista

Anyone running it yet? I installed it on a spare hard drive I had laying around. So far so good, it was smart enough to get all the drivers correct on the first try. I am definitely digging the new gadgets!

i have windowblinds and the vista theme and shit… thats all i need and i like it

alot has changed between OS’s besides the pretty stuff

our desktop design team already built images using it… i may switch over full time… not sure yet.

it’s pimp… i have updates if you guys want them…

I wanna see! :slight_smile:

I’m still using the beta on it, last time I checked its not even officially out until spring of 07. Time to “borrow” some more software.

Mac OS has been doing that for YEARS :blanyer: Microsoft just followed suite waits for sonnys your a fanboy rant

Still need to get around to downloading the latest beta to play with it

ROFL ,… just like MAC CPU’s… microsoft just followed suite… TEN years earlier!!! hahaha :rofl:

microsoft is always > *

I am using Vista…I like it, though its a little slow on startup. I like the sidebar gadgets, and the way the start menu is setup. I also like how they did the address bar when looking through folders. They made it alot easier to look through stuff. The Narrator thing is a little annoying, but I guess its good for people who need it. I think all in all, its setup real nice, and looks sleek as hell

How is Vista registered? I might give it a try if I can get a version thats mostly legit.

I think in the beta forms there is no need for registration or any validation bc its not a paid release. Once its out there and you have to pay for then you need legal keys for it from what I understand.