VisualSugar.com Official Decal Store!!

Alright guys,

So as some of you may know my graphic company, VisualSugar, has now entered the Decal era of design.

As of right now VS has a fully functional e-shopping cart online and waiting for everyone to purchase stickers, and I know you all want to be cool so go buy some!

During the next couple of weeks you’ll begin to see more and more updates, and more and more product. I’ll try my best to keep you guys updated here.
So definatly check back regularly!

Some of the main stuff we offer is:

JDM Style, You’ll begin to see more and more familiar JDM style stickers such as all the JDM mascots, or sayings like “I [ heart ] JDM Hoes”

Performance Companys, All of your favourite products can now be fully featured on your car with a simple decal. Love greddy? How bout HKS, or even Bride? All your favourites will be available.

Above are just some main areas we’ll be focusing on, but you’ll definatly see some funny and random stickers in there like the autobots and decepticons…stuff like that.

I invite you all to sign up, browse around and obviously…BUY!

Any local meets myself or my partners will be attending, we will have limited supply of stickers. Custom orders are always welcome and I encourage you to ask. All orders purchased without a local meeting will be subject to a shipping charge.

The stickers come in various colors and sizes, all subject to choose on the main site.

Just to add on the custom orders.
Any one requesting custom orders from SON must pm me rather than email, i’d prefer to contact you via the forums, you’ll get a $3 discount on whatever is being purchased…Each! ( So you order 2 $7 stickers…you pay $4 each! )

All custom designs that need to be created/tampered with will be subject to a fee dependent upon decision

All payments will be sent via PayPal (email upon request) or in person.

SO! Feel free to ask me questions, and definatly check out the site.

Thanks Alot
Mike Martino

VISUALSUGAR[COLOR=“Black”]dotCOM[/COLOR]

When PM’ing me for a custom order you MUST use this form:

Text:
Color:
Size (Length Only, in inches):
Location to be shipped:
Will be picked up?:
Quantity:

UPDATE* 8/25/08

Added:
-5zigen
-Apexi
-Bee*R
-Blitz
-Brembo
-Bride Holding Monster
-Cusco
-Endless

More to come! Keep updated!

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/6967/hoteijx8.jpg

Doooooo it! :slight_smile:

Lol, Sam I already told you about that one.

Just wishful thinking, bro. Good luck on your endeavours!

Thanks buddy.

My LAV III Goes Faster
in red letters and black back round
7" by 3" tall
its a army joke if you can do it let me know

Maybe this has been covered in other threads…But I’ve seen many people ask about a SON sticker.

how about a “shocka” decal

~GHOST~

Gold letters and clear background to go across the windshield. Its for an s14, pm me with a price if it can be done.

Thanks

“Any one requesting custom orders from SON must pm me rather than email,”

And to clarify things up, At the moment we can only do single color cuts, not stickers like the driftops stickers. That involves a printer aswell.
Cuts only…ATM

If I send you an EPS, can you mae some of my logo?

Can you PM me some pricing with various sizes

Dan…pm’ing you as we speak.

Just wait for me to get my winter beater, I’ll definitely be giving you lots of business :smiley:

Sounds good Ant

Won’t you be running into any copyright issues?

S1DC needs more shit. DO IT!

That is absolutely hilarious!! LMFAO

Martino, might hit you up for some stuff for the woman’s car.

Already handled with.

UPDATE**

I will be bringing a small amount of stickers of various colors and sizes to the Shannonville drift day.
If you’d like to buy anything off my site ( http://www.visualsugar.com ) in person, nows the chance.

If you’d like something custom done, shoot me a pm and we can talk business

Thanks
Mike