VisualSugar Closing!

Yup, that’s right…I’m letting go of the VS name, however an opportunity has arisen to allow much more of a variety in the field.

Not only will we be back with more Vinyl, Sticker and Decal options but will be offering much more including, T-Shirt design, full vehicle layouts, entire web-design, and much much more.

I’d like to thank everyone who’s participated over the months in help and preparation for getting a small name out into the community. It’s hard starting something so new at such a small stage, especially when there’s not much to back you up.

With initiative and goals we’ll be striving further and coming back with much more!

Stay updated for the company change and products we’ll be releasing!

In the meantime, please feel free in contacting me involving any sort of decal request. My cutters are on hand and are still readily available to meet your needs.

Thanks again,

Mike Martino

• Stickers Come off the car

what’s a visualsugar? never heard of it till today…

Keep me updated, fgt.

John…It’s a way of life!

Josh…I hate you *tear

So that means you can still make those winterbeater stickers? cause I will be wanting to get one in the fall…

Defiantly!

what about the S1DC stickers are you going to be able to get them done? unless they already are?!?! get back to us

Corey

A good tribute to Visual Sugar closing would be to make a sticker with “Visual Sugar” but it melting.

Nice idea Mark. However It’s come to my attention I cannot leave the name, so currently we’re still on a Hiatus, but will be entertaining certain orders.

Will be back up shortly!

Lol, I’m so gonna make the melting thing though. I’m bored haha.