Volks are on...

…and all you get is one shitty pic for now.

18X8.5 +40 Volk SE37K dark bronze
Continental Extreme Contact DW 245/40-18

sweet jesus. that looks sick. my favorite volks for many cars. seems like you went a little chicken on the offset, how do they fill up the fenders? :slight_smile:

Wait you painted your stock wheels? jk

I really like those!

In a wider width the SE37K or SE37A is a bitch to find, especially ones that arent curbed. There are only two nicks the size of a pen tip on one wheel, other than that they are just like new.

As far as offset goes, its about as flush as I care to go. The rear is borderline on needing a fender roll. I would of liked a +45 or +50 offset to keep it more stock fitment.

lol

cool, cool

Nice. How much weight did you save compare to the stock setup?

looks great!

Looks awesome. Volk FTW.

Nice d00d - looks good

Car looks great, not the picture. :tongue

Do work!

pure secks

Beautiful. Looks simple, understated, and purposeful.

i cant decide if i like your avatar or your rims better…

I like the rim job your avatar is implying BUT the avatar makes you keep looking back

Moar pics NAOW!

Check out laminex.com and get some red tailight covering. I hate the look of the stock tails on these.

Food for though…rims look good.:thumbup

i got to say i love the look of the new subaru’s o and the rims look good

Subaru did a good job i liked the look of the old subarus but to totally change the look of there most respected car is a big risk but they definitly did it right . most auto makers are to scared to change a body style. look at the 98 bug to 2010 there is not much change wtf give it something cool (shit they acctually took away our loved 1.8t and replaced it with a 2.5 slow)