Volvo Wagon

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2926220721.html

I have a 1997 volvo v90 station wagon for sale. The car is originally from North Carolina and was brought up this past fall. This winter is the only winter it has ever seen so there is absolutly no rust, but I always washed the salt off everytime we got a storm. This past fall, a new alternator was put in and a new battery. To pass inspection I had to get new e-brake pads. I have all of the service records from when we first bought it in 1999. The only problems are the windows dont work and the front passenger seat does not move at all. I have ordered a switch for the drivers side window, which will be installed soon. It has tan leather interior which is in pretty rough shape although it got repainted 2 years ago. You can contact me via text or call at 919-802-6602, test drives are welcome. Would make a great winter beater or just a reliable, safe car. I will post more pictures tomorrow.

gotta have a price there bro

According to his CL ad he is looking to get 1250 bro

miles?

odemeter reads 125,419 but is broken

just trying make sure everyone was on the same page, bro.

Sorry it was a typo on CL page… asking price is $2250. sorry

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT…jk buddy GLWS

Rwd inline 6 cylinder solid motor and drive train in the 90’s this was Volvos flag ship car, these cars do have tranny issues if not flushed regularly and notorious for having ebrake cable problems but other the that really solid

Turbo LSx swap FTW!!!

isnt it fwd though?

Reading > you, PJB

I overlooked that post. Sue me. You might get 1/5 of a nickel.

i used to have a 960. beast of a car. thing was a champ.

all 9 series are rwd though

^

i dont know shit about Volvos

just volvos? :stuck_out_tongue:

my friend is obsessed about volvos. so i have a lot of useless knowledge about them that i wish i didnt

What friend Ollie?