vote for my car

the winter beater that is. i entered it in that winter beater contest on 103.3
the pics are suppose to be up on the site for voting today or tomorrow. wedg.com. its a flat black cavy with a snowboard rail from bumper to bumper. ive been rockin it in the winter for two yrs now. hook me up people i will win free shit.

ha i’ve seen it in action…i think it serves you better as a ramp than a car…but that’s just one more reason it should win…

got my vote :tup:

word… thanks andy

lol they were talking about your car on the radio the other night :slight_smile:

i just checked out the site and i can’t find the section where the pictures are and where you vote…

Fuck I had to sell the TerCelica. :tdown:

OMG ANDY READ THE DAMN THREAD!

:stuck_out_tongue:

dude thats twice this week you had to say that to me lol…

but on the site it states that pics will be up from 3.2.06 through 3.6.06 for voting…hence my confusion…dont be a dick :lol:

haha i was thinking about taking the Tercelica but then i remembered i beat it in the fields like a red headed step child (pics to come) and it wasnt registered.,.,.,

so u got my vote

Score! picspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspics and please tell me it’s dead, I hated that toyota built shit-box. :tup:

nope its running strong, and squeeling like a pig ( i got offered $300 for it too, but refused this bitch will live forever!!!)

bumpity…pics are up. my car is number 21. pass the word

Damn $300 I had a hard enough time for $100 lol. If it’s still running in a few weeks I want to take it around that track in back. :tup: