Voting for McCain = idiot

It will be okay. :hug

LOL

Or maybe gun control?

Dear American Public-

I quit. I’m done. You’re hopeless.

Kthxbye.

Given the current age, I think gun control is a more viable option. :ninja

Lets march. I got an idea… every 4 year, the presidents party must be different… As in…only Dems run in 2012, we all vote in primary to select best option, then in 2016 only republicans run, we select best via primary and then general election, in 2020, we let independents have a turn.

This will halt frivolous laws and help both sides reach across the isle… because IN ALL REALITY, most of us don’t fit nicely in either party…but somewhere in between.

so mclaren, is this the first time you are able to vote? :umm

sorry obama is the shit

dont avoid my question. did you or did you not vote in the last presidential election?

im going with no

What McCain is to you is what you are to Shift518.

Or fix the party problem at the source. Reform the parties or scrap them and start over.

CAMPAIGN FINANCE REFORM IS STEP ONE TO FIXING THE PROBLEM.

Huge problem. The amount of wasted money is horrible. Obama is a HUGE contributor to that too.

It’s hard to find truth in any ones campaign but so far I’m leaning towards McCain since he actually has a plan and well Obama just talks out his ass mostly.

McCain just recently re-formatted that Economy plan. :slight_smile:

But, yea, they all talk out of their ass.

Nader in 08

Wasted money is the nominee’s discretion. The problem is they have the money to waste while everyone else has NONE.

Campaign finance laws right now determine who gets to run and therefore, who are choices are. It’s the reason everyone bitches about our crappy choices. The decent candidates dont have the money. The BEST candidates dont have the money AND dont want to run since it’s such BS.

[/rant]

Jclark in 2012

f that.

JClark in 08 :number1

I think its a tad late to get a campaign going…plus we have alot of drinking to do this week end

chris, McCain is to this election as to you think i give a fuck? Your just a tag-a-long, you didnt even contribute to the topic…you just whine like your little baby supercharger that blows 9 pounds. Was that correct english?