Voting for McCain = idiot

dude im sorry but i know your a bigger idiot, your voting for McCain? wow are country is enough fucked and you want to keep it that way.

He didn’t say he was voting for McCain, he just said he’s not voting for Obama.

OK then i appologize for my accusation. sorry Mccain just pisses me off.

what or who i vote for, if i vote doesnt matter to anyone but me. we live in a state with an electoral vote that his heavily weighted towards being democratic, so regardless of who wins the popular vote(which is all our vote counts towards) Obama is gonna get selected by NYS, its almost guarenteed. becareful what you say buddy.

back to you being an idiot. did you pass english?

so what , your still helping mccain… whatever thats why gas is cheap now too cause theyre trying to make republicans look good, as soon as theyre reelected or scammed into office, gas will go back up to 4.50, btw yes i did pass english and you have a typo in your last rant if you didnt notice. This might call for a new thread.

I’m in engrish right now

i speaks maad tyte anglish

i dont agree with either of them so im voting for a someone who will just take the vote away from both of them lol

Nader?

why bother to vote?

http://yeswecanhas.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/lolcat6024135.jpg

This one was just too perfect to pass up…

So I guess I’m an idiot huh?

Wow.

First election in recent memory where both candidates have a history of being decent human beings and hard workers for the American people and not for someone else. McCain has an extensive history of doing the right thing to the best of his ability even when it was unpopular with his own party. Following his loss in the primaries to G.W. he almost switched to independent… Yet for some reason you feel like you can make claims that he is involved in some type of oil scam and election scam?

so what , your still helping mccain… whatever thats why gas is cheap now too cause theyre trying to make republicans look good, as soon as theyre reelected or scammed into office, gas will go back up to 4.50, .

Hate Bush, hate the republican party, but you better acknowledge that McCain is a class act and an obvious change from the “well connected” administration that has been in office for the last 8 years.

Read his biography, once you realize the things he has done for this country and for other Americans then maybe if you have any common sense at all you will realize that scamming oil money is well below him.

Please read carefully. You are. The biggest. Moron. Ever.

No one liked my LOLcat? :sad
I thought the sarcastic irony was really great.

If the cat can find how Obama will bring about change, please let me know, because I cant.

:lol

If you of all people can’t grasp sarcasm… what the hell is this world coming to? :ahh

I absorbed the sarcasm nicely, it was appreciated.

I’m still reeling at the idiocy in the above gas prices post. Cannot…regain…sanity…

Due to this post, I plan to change my vote to whomever supports abortion the most.