vt runs tonight

thinkin of headin to bennington tonight with the car with a few others anyone wanna go , new scene and dig runs

I may be trailoring Johns car up there, so far it looks like me, him and another guy with a fast pickup. There is no roll scene out there really, but I think this forum could hold its own against their cars very well!! And obviously since we are invited to their spot where there is no bs, keep it respectful!

if people are interested p/m me or adam …or call if ya have my number

Ive got some potentials, grape ape, and hes calling another right now to see whats up.

Let’s be honest-no one is going anywhere:tongue

shut up homo , ill go i need a few noobs to get under my belt .

IM IN!!! What time you guys leaving this area??

John do you want a REAL truck to tow your car? :lol

Yes sir. Check your PM’s in a moment!

yeah paulie , who has one . i think frank works at night so he is out

HA HA that was a low blow you dick…!!! I was talking about me. what time you guys leaving?

prolly 8 or so i would imagine , or that general time …we have 2 ways to get there thru troy or go out by me . both arent to bad of a drive . if we go out my way we can meat at my garage

Ohh FML i thought you would be leaving later. Im at work til 1030. Ill call and maybe meet u fuckers later on then.

No interest huh? Rather sit in alb and not run?

If I wasn’t oncall, I would do this… for sure.

i just talked to one of the vt guys , they are norm there till 12 or so if nuttin happenein … so if we go it could be late . they have imports there and so on . come on homo,s come out

Its not THAT far away :lol

I just saw this so probably too late now

yeah too bad i have to work id love to go up there!

fuck me i woulda been all over this

I heard it sucked balls and was dead