Vw Corrado VR6 4 sale

Sollllllld! Craigslist does wonders.

good looking dub, glws

Thanks buddy, hopefully someone will pick this up and take care of it.

Huh?

Post some more info. Kinda curious as to where the 17k went if not the motor.

the sub box and the fly bodykit/paint

I don’t see 17k invested unless you’re counting routine maintenance…
Great looking car though. Good luck with the sale bud.

$5k cash and I’m being generous at that price too. I don’t see where $17k went into this vehicle and I don’t see how you can justify $10,000 for this car.

Here we go again

This is fucking great :rofl:rofl:rofl

No this car is seriously over priced if there is not some crazy stuff done to it

trade me your car+10k for my k24 civic

Good call

Some retard will probably buy it for this price

I mean if it had a full maitnence history, reciepts for everything and a full carfax id prolly pay 5-6k for it

I dunno man i’m the king of selling older VWs for bank but there is no way 10k is happening. VRT maybe…24v swap maybe, RS maybe…shaved bay maybe but without any of those i mean the car doesnt even have coilovers…

Nice car but as many have said you’re asking a bit much.

looks good, but as everyone else says the price is a tad high.

Thanks for all the input fellas. I have every reciept for this car, and believe it or not with everything adds up around 17k. But like I said I have alot of shot done to it, and no, no engine work. If there’s anyone interested and has money, not a keyboard please send me a message and well talk price. Thanks.

Right, what is done to it that equates to that amount though? I don’t even understand how that’s possible…

How many miles on it?
CARFAX available?
Receipts for EVERYTHING? Oh, and I’ll be the one to tell you, if you are factoring in the costs of routine maintenance, everyone is just gonna laugh at you.

Also, KBB values it at 3800. If you get serious about wanting to sell it for a reasonable price, I’d consider trading you my 98 Acura CL plus about 1500 on your end.

Also, who painted it, how recently, and what did they charge?

DO NOT BUY SHIT FROM THIS ASSHAT! HE IS A HUGE LIAR AND SCAMMER. ASK ME HOW I KNOW.

O HI Anthony u fucking toolbag. selling more cars u lie ur ass off about again?

No trades here, And whoever is interested please contact me through my inbox. Got a few offers already. Thanks.