W.O.W. MEET. JAN 19

century 3 and robinson are about the same for me

exactly. pretty much the same thing

i voted hooters… but if qsl cenIII is an option i vote that… cause that is an awesome one. and i live a whole 5 minutes from there.

Whatever…im not picky

hooters has nnice breasts but terrible wings. if im at all to be counted i vote QSL, either location

qsl

I’m in for SURE this time…I vote QSL!!!

I vote Hooters, then QSL Cent3, because Robinson is close to an hour drive for me, although C3 isn’t too close either.

I think the C3 QSL sucks…there is just a weird vibe in there. Robinson is way better for a get-together. Just my .2!

I’ve never been to the Cent III QSL, I was just voting by proximity to my house. If it ends up being Robinson, and anyone else is riding out from the Murrysville/Monroeville area, I would be game.

Cranberry QSL.

I’m with this guy.

I second that :slight_smile:

hooters = breast = going there every year its worth it plus… I love pissing them people off its almost funny…

I would go if it was at QSL in robinson or even cranberry

am only 16, can i get in hooters? I imagine I can. Robinson or Cranberry is much easier for me to get to. But i could go to Monroeville as long as some one tells me where it is

I cant believe you fags are even considering not having it at hooters in monroeville.

seriously

im with you on this one… i am soooo there.