Wacky Winter Nationals-12-30-07

you can watch my turbo cutlass smoke everyone lol(not really turbo)

Im going with the sick 2.2 cavalier lol So is this a rain, snow event?

Maybe if for some odd reason my dad let me borrow is auto tragic altama I could race. Cant use my left arm right now. Plus with my car I have winter tires and that means no dry traction in 1st or 2nd. My buddy has a cutlass, if I go with him he would drive and he might race race ya.

if you see me people dont be afraid to come say hi, i have the gold cutlass with carbon fiber stripes and it sounds turbo

I’d like to make it… but they shovel the track from what I’ve read… so snow or not, the track will just be wet.

ill be there in the 08 red jewel trailblazer ss. raping all the turbo diesel trucks :lol:

me and my buddy will also be filming so ill make a video out of the footage and post it up wn im done

I did not go away this break but I still can’t make it. I am going to see my uncle in Syracuse before he passes away :(.

Hmm I might bring the Formula

I might be sleeping. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cool deal.

Wow, it’s dry’in up already, we could race the hot rod’s w/snow flurries flyin:loopie:

time to go dust off the firebird

If its free for spectators I’ll be there sometime.

the filming didnt work out my fried was a pussy and sad it was too cold for him to stand there

so who all was there and seen the turbo cutty lol

your truck was sick

bah I just got out of work, stupid late work

Yea thats rite Im the champion of 4 banger class lol I got a trophy with a pice of paper taped to it.

What time did this end?

I went past at like 2:45 and nobody was there.Stupid half day of work.:frowning: