Wagers Pond Sat 12/26

sun is when the track is mapped out with cones and such

i thought this was all for sun haha. i guess i’ll just have to come out with studs on the back lol.

unless walmart rotterdam can do the tires today for me?

Yeah Im sure. Get there soon tho

i’m gonna call em now

Its supposed to rain Saturday from what Ive heard.
I cant make it Sunday.

we didnt have anything used that was worth a shit, i can get a good quality moose racing unit for $125, i didnt get a chance to look at oem, but im sure that it will be more.

Aftermarket framed, Long Travel Hybrid FTW!!

definitely looks like a hot setup

too bad I never ride it! I started it up the other day tho. Thats a start! lol

i hear ya there. who do you deal with for parts?

Ice riding… totally don’t have the balls for something like that. I’ve had one to many brushes with death and I really don’t need to test fate like that. lol Have fun though.

:wierd

looks like freezing rain and then regular rain tomorrow. Shitty.

Ive got a family party and a few other things to do on Sunday so I cant make it then.

Were goin Sat regardless of weather, so you’ll know where to find us!! :lol

I heard we were getting snow/storm tomorrow??

A snow storm would be great tomorrow but unfortunately were just supposed to get a wintry mix and rain.

Its gonna be right on the edge of snowing if those temps are right, especially further up north. We’ll see how it goes!

dont ride wagers today ice is soft and it will tear the track up , round lake looks good to ride on it has a 1/2 mile track on it with a t/t section

Yeah I went by Wager’s earlier and it looked wet

Maybe next Saturday? Its supposed to get cold this week and possibly snow towards the end of the week.