Wahoooo!!!

Monday, February 23, 2004

Welcome to the Pittsburgh Penguins E-Mail News Service!
PENS is your source for the latest information about the X Generation! Catch up with game recaps and injury updates, find out about upcoming promotions and events, and get an in-depth look at some of your favorite players! It’s all in the Pens E-News Service – sent free to your inbox weekly!

Experience the X Generation on Us!
Because you subscribed to the PENS during our special registration period, you will receive two complimentary tickets to an upcoming game! The tickets for the March 2 game you requested will be mailed from the Pens Front Office to the address you provided on Thursday, February 26, 2004. Keep an eye on your mailbox over the weekend for your tickets!

Ticketing Information
Have questions about buying tickets for a Penguins game? Simply e-mail tickets@pittsburghpenguins.com with your name, phone number and question, and one of our Sales Representatives will get back to you immediately! Be sure to stay posted to www.pittsburghpenguins.com for news about upcoming games and promotions!

You are receiving this email because we have you registered as a member of the Pittsburgh Penguins Online Fan Center. If you do not wish to be on the PENS email news list, click here to unsubscribe.

:jerkit:

i got tuesday class tuesday, i might sign up for the thursday tickets

i just wanna go for the nacho’s :slight_smile:

the only thing that sucks is the $7 parking

park it @ the police station. near the Post office/library and walk down:D
don’t give any hommys loot though :tounge:

ill be down on tuesday night for the game…as long as the tickets show up:D

damn, to late, now I got the night free :frowning:

HAHA. The sorry ass pens have to give tickets away and still can’t get more than 10K per game. That is sad. I think I’d rather have Howard Balwin back. At least he put good players on the ice.

Originally posted by Black_WS6
HAHA. The sorry ass pens have to give tickets away and still can’t get more than 10K per game. That is sad. I think I’d rather have Howard Balwin back. At least he put good players on the ice.

I miss the early 90’s penguins… Ulfie, Larry Murphy, Ron Francis, Kevin Stevens, Lemieux, Jagr…

…penguins…

:rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: