Waiting till you get to work for #2

Nothing better than shitting on Company time instead of your own. :crap:

x…

Done and Done. Its office hours

lol, phone games > * for that :crap:

I live for shitting at work! I take my Maxim or Stuff and spend a good 20 minutes reading quality articles on work’s time.

i used to sleep in the uniform closet at a bar i worked at…

I used to bang my ex in the break room and my office at the video store i managed, karma is a bitch cause my new job i cant leave my desk.

I spend a good amount of time at work in the commuter lounge at UB

I usually brign an issue of Sport Compact Car for my daily shit reading material…or print articles form their webpage to read…

X your on comission so doesnt matter when you poop… but I guess if you have to be in the office you should poop on them.

pda phone with movies, mp3s, news, weather & sprts + shitting at work = teh win

LMAO, just returned to my desk after a round of shitter golf via Sprint.

Im sure everyone already knows about this, it’s been around for years but…

http://corporatedump.com

scroll to the bottum of the page, you can time your shits and it tells you how much company money you wasted.

-Cheater-

i love " dropping some friends off at the pool " at work

You got it all wrong. #2 while receiving overtime >*

have to poop at work.

the money saved on not buying ass paper was what i used to build my engine

i try and never poop at home, our toliet gets clogged very easily because someone seriously flushed a toothbrush down it

and spending a good 10-15 mins in the shitter with a magazine or anything is a great way to break up the day :crap:

when i go in to work early in the morning, i clock in and head right for the bathroom. nothing like taking a break before you even start.

I’m taking the boys for a dip right now…

wow, 2nd time today. mighty messed me up a little more then usual.

-Nick

haha my roommate was recently fired from UPS for leaving his spot and taking a shit, guess hes not as lucky as the rest