Wanna be in a movie?

Focus Features is filming “Taking Woodstock” in Lebanon this summer/fall. Directed by Ang Lee.

They’re looking for lots of extras to be hippies, college kids, townspeople, and police officers. They also need cars circa 1969 or earlier.

Casting call today (Sunday 6/29) is at the St. Rose Athletic Center until 8pm. I went this morning.

Casting calls tomorrow and Tuesday are at the Church of the Immaculate Conception, 732 Route 20, New Lebanon NY 12125 from 10am - 8pm.

If you’ve got the hippie look going on, you’ll probably be a shoo-in, since they’ll need tons of extras (it’s Woodstock). Filming doesn’t begin until August. The positions are paid.

:thumb

word sounds cool

man thats gonna smell bad.

Fantastic opportunity for anybody.

Plus just something else to add to your own story line that separates you from the crowd.

:lol True. They ask if you’re willing to camp overnight for some of the scenes. They also ask the ladies if they’re comfortable appearing nude/topless in front of the camera. :wow

Niiiceee. I’m in :giggedy

And you answered what to that question?

i would say yes who cares !

i am too lazy to show up tho :smiley:

I plead the 5th. :tong

Guilty until proven innocent. =)

:banana

whats more likely to get u laid, saying u were in THIS or the F&F movie crowd scenes?

saying I have an AUDi

Vadim has proven that it actually does not work, contrary to popular belief.

Oh thats rubbish he just dont wanna let anyone in on his secrets

:ninja not confirming or denying anything :ninja no comment

We’ll just see if she got the part :tong

Anyone else end up doing this? I spent all yesterday on the set and had an AMAZING time. What an experience! Met so many awesome people, ate like royalty, was paid well, saw celebrities, had a total BLAST! Also pretty sure I’ll be in the movie. :smiley:

If they are looking for more cars, Ill bring the z-28 down anytime. see what you can find out…

my friend is playing a security guard, there paying him $100 a day