!! Nice car? well I need 15 for a movie shoot !!

ok there is a movie producer guy that always comes into my store for car stuff to use as movie props. He has a company that does car related movie stuff.

He has given me the job of finding 15 or so nice japanese cars to meet TOMORROW, JUNE 17th, at 7:00 pm for a little photo shoot for an up-coming Tim Allen movie.

I’ve got a few cars already but I need some more. It cant be ALL 240’s so if anyone on here have friends with modified sport compacts that are in or are willing to come to the etobicoke area please PM me.

the location is the Zellers parking lot at Kipling and The Queensway/QEW. 7:00 PM.

this is serious, your car will most likely appear in the movie and your name will be in the credits (i dont know what else besides that but u never know)

Just so everyone knows, it should be nice cars like Sasha’s or Alberto’s, but as long as it is clearly not stock it will be fine (lowered/wheels)

Thanks in advance for all who attend. Make sure to PM me and let me know who’s coming and to spread the word to NON-240 people.

Hey how about a stretch limo? I will be working tomorrow around that time we can put a streched Ford Excursion in there, it will be totally pimp. A bunch of tuners with a streched out Ford Excursion :lol: !

I could probably make it…but alas I’d assume my car “appears” too stock for a movie.

I’ll come if I get this nail out of my tire :frowning:

your car is pimp bring er’

ANYONE can come, fuck it.

bring the limo too!

We’ll see what happens

tow me and i’ll come

Zellers parking lot at Kipling and The Queensway/QEW. at 7:00 PM you say huh?

Okay if im in that area around 7:00 pm Im coming with the limo!

why are u with a Limo:?

I have two jobs, I work at Prestige motors, im the sales manager there and on the weekends I drive limos for A Celebrity Limousines and Im driving tonight. Click on the links on my sig check them out.

ok ppl its 5:45…

anyone in the area feel free to show up.

how did it turn out for those of us who didnt go

it turned out to be a TRYOUT to be in a movie this summer. the movie is big, $181 million budget tim allen movie called Zoom…

they needed to find some cars to be in the background of the shop or something… i was slightly mis-informed about it all and im sure the turn out would have been better had ppl known this.

so i showed up in my car, justin came in the skyline, and artur brought his S14.

the guys said we would probably get called about it due to lack of competition lol…

SICK for us.

i was disapointed.

if anyone gets to there car shot…if there is a chance to meet tim allen please invite me!

The guy’s like my hero!