Wanna setup a KOTS comp for next year..

;D

I like to make people think… No one knows what I’m doing, I’ve told many different people many different things, I don’t like people knowing everything about my shizz

S/Ced K24/K20, S/Ced K20 w/ nitrous, GT35r K20, GT3076 K20, S372 K20, built K24/K20, built K20 w/ nitrous… ;D

::slight_smile:

I know what you’re doin…

you THINK you know what I’m doin ;D :ssh

i know, its the most manly honda swap ever…5.0L!!! :worship

I’m gonna piss my pants laughing when Joey jumps the gun in the first race and gets booted… :crackup

Nah, I’ll wait at the line building boost then take off like a MFer reeling bitches in!

It is annoying. I mean i shouldnt really talk but im realistic. I dont change setups, or talk about doing different setups i should say, and not do it. built, boosted b-series with a 30r is all it is. I dont go around saying, well, im going to do b20vtec, lsvtec, itr swap, k20swap, ls1swap etc. i mean cmon now.

:haha i think i would shit myself…honestly

is your last name now ramalamadingdong???

thats pete 30R

i know, but youre back and forth between cars. always trading, selling, swapping, turbo, no turbo, another turbo, this that the other thing. you too are all over the map.

Dude that shit irritates me so much. Shit like that is so sketchy. You listen to ur boy dan/williams/rod to much. why act like you have some god sent 8 second t1 racecar to hide

What??! I’m confused. I act like I have a 8 sec car? Last time I checked it ran a high 12, lol

nope…100% custom built…doesnt even have a VIN number on the aftermarket frame…couldnt register it if I wanted too.

word, my buddy wiley did that with me for the longes time…and ended up pretty much just doing everything i said that i would do if i were building it… :lol like its the first car thats ever been modded…cmon, get fuckin real here

I wouldn’t care, i’d load the car back up and watch…If you haven’t noticed, i tend to brush things off

No, just saying…making sure i don’t jump

He knows.

I’m not all over the map…I’m not physically trading, buying, selling, swapping…I’m throwing ideas around so people think

Why? because you can’t get the low down on what’s gonna be out next year? it’s not sketchy, it’s called mind your own business is what it is.

Joey keeping his shiz hushhush

is it a gas or alcohol engine?

oh lil lazano is gettin mouthy again :lol