Wanna setup a KOTS comp for next year..

Like the title says, i wanna try and setup a KOTS competition for next year. Ive talked to a few buddies down at DFW texas and it sounds like an awesome time, and a good chance to make some $. They are a bit more baller than us but we could do it on a downscale level.
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/KOTSPoster-1.jpg
Rules:

1. $50 buy in
  2. Run what ya brung
  3. Heads up(1320ft)
  4. You jump, you lose but a chase is a race
  5. Bracket style elimination
  6. Winnings for 3rd(10%) 2nd(30%) 1st(60%)
  7. Car MUST be driven to and from event

Let me know if anyone is interested, depending on the turnout this could be alot of fun. Races will happen as premitted(if its “hot”, it aint happenin that weekend).

Competing:
94Gt5.0

If it’s next year, I’m in. I better get off my butt and start working on the car!

You should bro, this could really get the scene going again in alb…

“we’re closed for the night”

haha ^ heard about that… O well there’s always next year. I’ve actually never even raced over there… kinda wierd

It sounds cool in theory but chances are it just wont work.
Our local racing scene isnt all that great and its usually just the same handful of cars. Normally were lucky to see 3 or 4 races at most after 2am on a good night and most of the time its the same cars running atleast twice, maybe running a different car but atleast one ran the same night. Half the time its you. :tong

Then you have to factor in cops coming and/or Puerto Ricans fucking everything up.

Stay positive…discussing failure leads to failure… some attempt will lead to some success… so…run with it.

Sick!!! Ill have to bring cordless impact and slicks !

Half the people that post in this thread won’t do it or won’t show up.

#1 I can call right now…

:smile

::slight_smile:

You know it.

You are worse! You do show and will never run. Like the couple times you flaked on Adam :idiots

Ill show up to watch.

How about doing a track rental and doing this at the track rental? Between here, AUG and 518carscene we might get enough people for a track rental.

If i make it there im game. Thats half my problem. I ran adam once and he owneddddddd me from a dig. Just cause we were bored. You were always so quick to clown on all those turds in the lower lot but you were so hesitant to race something quick

if i could get a reliable drivetrain going, and get some good tires i might make a few pulls from a diggster next year. worst thing would be snapping an axle on the ext and having the po-9 show up.

Exactly. That would suck

If a track rental doesnt work/isnt wanted how about finding a private airport/paved air strip for use? There might be something around here and it would be worth paying $20 each to use it.

I “flaked” on Adam because i didn’t feel good, boo hoo whatever

WTF are you talking about race something quick? I raced John’s integra(dig and roll), eddies civic, pauls camaro(dig and roll), travis’ STI, ADAMS MUSTANG!(dig obviously), numerous of the older muscle car guys from a dig(older 383 Z28, Jaz, some Mustang) You just never came out though to see. Don’t speak on what you don’t know.

btw, I was talking about all the events you say you’ll go to but don’t. No big deal though, no need to get huffy.

…and here’s HUFFY!!!

:rofl