Wanna setup a KOTS comp for next year..

:nod WORD! I wanted to kill ya joe lol

I dont want to make this a sanctioned event, b/c then the price is going to skyrocket and we gotta drive 1hr or whatever out to do this. Like i said, there is a nice 1320 strip around that we can do it on. I think this could be alot of fun, and if we got enough interest we could do a cheap buy-in for the first year just to get it rolling. There are ALOT more cars around here than people think, so i dont think that would be lacking…

Looks good on paper…I’m sure you can round up some of the guys from underground

:lol Ya gotta hear me out, I was in some pain. You got your long awaited race though!

I’d be in for this, what’s the buy in? I’ll have to be trailering the Civic there on some fresh slicks and skinnies :ninja

idk, like i said we can do somethin cheap for the first year and see how it goes, 25-50 to get in should be doable id say… and your toenail hurt… :crackup

Ahh ok

And, I had to get surgery on my foot a few days later MFer!!

oh jeezus, i was racing with a broken kneecap for 2 1/2 weeks bitch! But if we can get this first year down good ithink it could really take off in the next coming years, plus it makes the scene bigger cuz everyone wants to win it that year…maybe we could get a big ass trophy with some of the $ too :lol

Not necessarily a sanctioned event, just some kind of grudge match type deal (atleast make it look that way) at a track rental. They wouldnt have to know anybody was racing for cash.

Track rentals are about $75 each with quite a few runs and theyre completely legal. No worries about cops, PR’s or 30 fucking retards pulling up to the race spot and getting in the way. Just think how few runs were made this year, mainly due to those 3.
Usually the retards and/or PR’s cause the cops to come and then the racing doesnt happen and the night goes to shit for those that want to race.

Dont get me wrong I love watching the street races and Id like to be involved someday when Ive got a car fast enough to bother with but this seems a little too much for such a risky spot.

Ive got a box full of old bowling trophies and Id be willing to donate one of them.

Nope, its a king of the STREET comp, not track, cuz then wed all be shit outta luck when PV rolled up :lol. Plus its that sketchy goodness of doing it on the street, which also keeps costs down. This isnt all gonna happen in 1 night, if we get enough people, well set a date, do a few races a night and whittle it down.

PV’s is a street car- its got lights and plates and gets driven there. Sure it pushes the term street car but it essentially is one. :nana

Im just thinking of how stuff goes down at the spot and just considering that its tough to make plans down there. Maybe we can try as hard as we can to get the PR’s to go to Amsterdam for a few weekends?

who is PV?

big black nova… :ssh

also there are other spots to run…and i really wanna get into this with prep and everything, aint playin no games! :lol

:rofl @ getting owned by PV.

We should def. do a like elimination type thing…once round one week, next round the next week, etc. etc. The trophy deal is a good idea as well, that’d be pretty cool along with a cash prize!

Paul, wtf are you thinking man, F the track!! :nana

My dads got a buddy that makes trophy’s, i could get a 5footer ballin one for the winner! Street ftw!

Im just being a little realistic.
Ive been wanting to do one of those track rentals anyway.

Street ftw. I say you make your Mustang a stock daily driver and make the Elantra like Turbo Tony’s :lmao :ohnoes

Id love to turbo my Elantra and Jaz has a little turbo that would work but I dont want to take away the reliability. Its been a damn good daily driver so far. Nobody makes performance parts for Elantra’s.
The turbo one is an older model with an Eclipse motor, tranny and awd setup. Some of the older Elantras came stock with 4g63’s (nonturbo).

The Mustang as a DD wont happen. Its bad on gas and breaks too much to even consider that.

haha yeah I know, just swap a 4g63 from an older one into yours :banana