Wanna setup a KOTS comp for next year..

Good luck passing inspection then.

oh come on, ive had it done before, except before i had the surgery i was still out working on airplanes. then i went and got it done on my lunch break, and went back to work. no pills, no pain medicine. just all MAN. ;D

OBD 0-1 FTW!!!

ok Mr.Toughguy

KOTS… PV will wipe us all up. that is, unless Doc shows up. since it is a street car. sort of.

i dont medicate, im sorry. some of us dont do that. its an ingrown toenail. c’mon joe.

well see what happens, im sure it will be fairly low key so most people have a chance…

ya i hear ya, my friends dad dosnt take anything, for anything. and :haha at ingrown toenail i had one 2 years ago, there not that painful at all.

im def down, looks like ill have to dump more money in the car though

thats part of the mission lol

when the nail is growing a spike thats about 1/4inch the wrong way, it becomes painful. it stemed from me dropping a quite heavy object(AWD DSM tranny) on my foot, cracked the toenail and it grew its own way from there, it got quite bad…

anyway…KOTS… we should make classes or something(import vs import, domestic vs domestic) that ladder down to a final bracket. heads up, run what u brung. import vs domestic race

that could be a possibility, i was thinkin of getting everyone together and just making brackets and going from there, but im open to suggestions for sure…

Now Im kinda considering keeping my car (dont know why) and Id be down to race it a bit when its all set.
Id be outgunned in something like this though. Most of the guys with cars worth racing run 12’s or better. Mine doesnt.

Dude you never know, a 13 sec car could take it if its consistant and others have failures/spin etc…

It could probably hold its own against a 12 second car if conditions were right but an 11 or 10 second car wouldnt match up.

I hate this thought but Im considering putting a bottle on it now. Fuck you for making me want to go faster. :angry2 ;D

well then this thread is working…lol

i can already see if i get good axles, im gonna destroy 1st or 2nd gear.

dammit.
I was thinking about getting a truck and going mudding but now its turned to going fast. FUCK.

:mwahaha shall be a fun spring…

DSS 347 shortblock bitch!!

i can see this going in the direction of last year where everyone was pumped to rent the valley for a day and no one paid up