Wanna setup a KOTS comp for next year..

Exaxctly, this is why its going to be very cheap, $25-50, AND you have the opportunity to make $$, get a trophy and get the baller status of being KOTS

I need $ for that.

sell some shit lol

I dont have anything anybody wants. Ive got shit listed on Craigslist and I sold other shit.

Is the coke market still good? Might be a good time to get into that.

:ohnoes :umm

Mine sounds as bad as yours was, because I hate having to take time from work or something to go to the doctor, but it got SO bad I had to and he did it right there on my break in between work and class, after it was out it felt awesome, it’s the pain before that hurt like a fuck.

Dude if you invite these big time race/“street” cars most cars on here are done and it will be all them.

Are you retarded?

MORE TALK ABOUT PAULS FUCKING MUSTANG WHAT THE FUCK!!! :ahh

its such a relief. and pauls mustang sucks, he always brings it up because he wants us to feel bad for him and maybe help him with monetary gifts.

HUGE relief!!

And yeah we need to not bring paul’s mustang up anymore, ruins threads because it will turn people away from the thread being junked up by paul, adam and john talking about the jalopy

hey i try not to talk about it lol, and the “big guys” prob wont get the invite lol, we can make it a Shift Kots if ya want

There ya go!

Just a joke.

Monetary gifts would be graciously accepted.

Ok e-thug. ;D

Back to the OP. Street racing for money. I don’t even care if I win, I just want to be part of it.
Im in.

:lol thats the attitude i like! Tell your friends!

dont tell all your friends, you know what happens if theres to many people, then to many people know, to many people to try and organize, then everything gets fucked up, we should make a list of people instead of just say or get everyone you can. Lets just say like 30 people actually racing at the most. Im just throwing that number out there but its something to discuss, we’ll have 3 classes so shit is fair, 50 to join in and 350 to winner of each class, 100 to second and third gets there money back, im not saying this is how it should be run its just an example

If I can get drag radials and possibly a 12 bolt in by then, im in.

I personally could give two shits about being king of the street., but ill watch, maybe even bring my camera

you’re a slacker, thats why

how ya figure cameo

you have a fast car for a reason, to go fast, so you might as well race