want to find volvo t5r or any modified volvo

hello all

I am looking for a volvo t5r or any modified volvo

My family is all volvo freaks and I have A s70 non turbo and i want something a little faster. I know theres only about 2500 of them in the us. But i did see a yellow one driving down dodge road. I am really intrested in getting one and if anyone could help me hunt one down or knows some one with one it would be great. I am also intrested in any modified volvo

Thanks

Ben

Theyre hard to find in this area… my honest best advice would be to search autotrader and get one from down south… rust free, good condition… I was looking for one of these a ltitle while back and found some nice examples elsewhere than NY.

I’m a Volvo freak too and sell used parts, BTW. Check swedespeed.com, volvospeed.com, the ipdusa.com classifieds, brickboard.com

There’s a few R’s out there…

GL

Chris

My moms car has a few parts on it from ipd great people. Im also apart of volvo speed. I actually did find a black t5r on evil bay from minnisota spell? but it had really high miles and i wasnt really intrested because it was a auto. Thanks for the help I am willing to make a drive pritty much anywhere to pick one up because of there rarity. I will keep looking who knows what i will find.but thanks for the help all and if anyone comes across something let me know

Thanks

I have seen this before too. God Id give a sack for one of these. I have a soft spot for Volvos as well.

hardly a sacrafice considering sack removal is mandatory with a volvo purchase

Lmao dont hate, you know you loved the s40…

I absolutely love my S60 R…

s60rs are point blank great cars, i would love to get one but i just have this gotta have it feeling about a t5r

Most of the t5r’s are automatics and the 5 speeds are obviously alot rarer then the autos

i very much enjoyed it as well…the only thing that scares me about getting one for myself is the “shaft key” problem that some of them randomly have. while others never get it…but with my luck i’d get one that would have it :frowning:

Good luck finding a manual… seriously haha

i know, its hard finding them point blank as it is i have found a few 850r but idk