WTB volvo 740

turbo with manual transmission.

We have a turbo auto at our shop right now but needs engine…

if it were super clean without a sunroof, and a black cloth interior i would probably be willing to go through the hassle of converting it to manual, and replacing the engine. no sunroof, and cloth interior does that even exist in a 740?

Hahah well yes and no they did make one but with manual is rare… And most have the sunroof ours is red with black leather and sunroof…760 and 740s are mostly driven by original owner or in salvage yard or outback by someones shead rusted to hell…why 740?

RWD that and I like how ugly they are. I would settle for a nice 240

if you look around, there were a few 2 door volvo’s floating around for sale. that would make an interesting car that is odd.

i’ll keep you in mind on the volvo, i allways seem to run into them for sale. last couple we got in at work we parted out.

hell, look around and you can snag up old volvos too. i was trying to swing a deal to pick up a pv444/544 i found in west newton. guy had one of each in ok body shape rolling chasis. i wanted to make a street rod out of it. there was an 1800 for sale in belle vernon i seen sititng on the side of a road, but havent seen it out since fall.

this is a pv444 if you dont know what it is—

haha yeah rear wheel drive is nice exp if you do a v8 swap…but i will keep my eye open for something

that would make a sick hotrod

I’m not looking into doing any restoration the oldest car I would want is an 84 glt with the 4speed push button OD

a few years ago at a small dealer in wilkinsburg there was a super clean black 740d that was converted to gasoline, and had a mustang 5.0. I would have taken it, but it was automatic, and wouldn’t start he offered it to me for $1,200 now I could kick myself in the ass for not taking it