Want to go look at a house

sent you a PM

you are looking to buy a house in Buffalo? I hope it comes with an ak47, bulletproof glass, pitbulls, and bars on the windows.

:lol:

good luck with buying a house

It doesn’t look terrible. My parents are looking in the 200-300k range and cannot find homes that aren’t run into the ground. You would be amazed at what people can do to a nice home in 5 years. It’s a bit sad.

it’s all about location. in the location he is looking, he can find a nicer house for a hundred grand.

300k in Buffalo could get you a nice house on Woodbrige or Norwood or Linwood. practically a mansion if you look in the right neighborhood

with the “Get Started” program… since your only putting 1% down are u required to get a PMI?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would imagine your going to pay PMI with any loan unless you put 15% down.

100k is alot for a little cape cod in buffalo… fyi, id keep looking unless that house is totally remodeled on the inside with all new furnace, a/c, stoves, fridge, water heaters, paint, roof… that stuff add’s up quick when your a new homeowner…

new candidate

http://wnymetro.hipidx.com/property/detail.cfm?mlnum=269832&property_type=1#

taxes are 2x as much, but nice looking house… bigger garage? cheektowaga gets my vote thus far…

how much can i expect for home owners insurance?

pmed and i didnt shop around at all… i bought the house and my dad said use this company so i did, i bet i could do better… btw its a little below what i sent you anyway… and also… homeownership gets you discounts on all sorts of insurance, saves me like 300 a year on the bike and i believe it could save me a bit on my car too

PM krunkelstilskin (sp?)

oh and buy a multi-unit

my homeowners is 550 a year

20%

My homeowners is $400 annually, taxes $3300.

make sure you find a home inspector to check out the house before you buy it. that is unless you are less than knowledgable in the area.

Brian, if you want I get get you the number of the realtor I used. We used one guy for 6 months and kept looking at houses, then we switched to a friend of the inlaws and within 1 day we found the house we bought. Give me a call if you want his number.

Homeowners 580, taxes 4600 after STAR reduction.

I dont know how far out of B-lo you want to live but my Sister is selling her house relitivly cheap. in Tonawanda the house is on the boarder of tonwanda B-lo near riverside (on a street called riverview)

I put a new roof on it last summer. all the little stuff has been done (I.E. remodeld the bathroom) it a nice place but they are moving to NC for my sisters job…